Founder of IamAfropreneur and EBCONSTRUKT.
Digital Business Strategist with EE brand. I Love Africa. I am a lover of all things Tech. I believe Technology has a massive path to play in the economic growth of our Continent. A Digital Transformation Business Analyst and project manager with experience in diverse industries, an expert in taking web and mobile technology ideas from concept to execution/acquisition.
- Effective requirement gathering techniques(creating user journey/stories, process flow diagram, wire frames) and working through The software development life cycle with an experienced of both the agile and waterfall methodology.
- Project brief and business case creation.
- Change control, project planning, and resource scheduling.
- Process mapping(AS-IS and TO-BE)
- Translating functional requirements into technical designs and models(UML).
- RAIDS management.etc
- Prince2, Agile certified, software testing certified and Business Analysis certified by BCS.
Work as a volunteer Business Analyst with Digital Bananas Technology since 2015. Product Manager/Owner with JMD Consults 2017- till present date.
I am a versatile and solution driven Digital PMO Analyst with experience at Portfolio Management. Currently working on the Digital marketing initiative and content creation for IamAfropreneur. My role is pivotal in supporting the EE program office in the implementation of Digital Transformation Business Strategy including BAU and to manage monitor and control the various projects the company has. I Ensure all the projects and programme documentation is saved in the correct repositories using the agreed configuration management strategy. Finally, I love to write beautiful stories. Writing and content creation is my second nature.
Lead developer at Iamafropreneur.
I am as well a lover of the open source community involved with building and developing long lasting solutions for businesses and startups within Africa. I must say it's TRULY exciting to be an active team member with Iamafropreneur in her purpose towards the entrepreneurial move, innovation and disruptive improvement in African. Now, because business owners in Africa wear many hats and have competing priorities, they often are blinded to the tasks of community development, community innovation and transformation in and within Africa. Unfortunately, that makes it extremely difficult to harness the business-building potential and opportunities Africa is rich with. Therefore being a part of the Team-iamafropreneur, gives me a luxurious opportunity to set my talents and skills on a greater goal and for Africa's good and benefits.